Virgin MiFI activation guide
Activation guide - Here's how to do it:
1. Insert the battery and charge it up.
2. Turn it on and connect:
o Connect to the MiFi 2200 device through the Wi-Fi manager on your computer. The Wi-Fi network will show up as "VirginMobile MiFi2200" on your Wi-Fi manager. (This may take a minute or so.)
o When prompted, enter the password (Network Key) located on the bottom of your MiFi device and click "OK."
o IMPORTANT: Do not plug your MiFi device into your computer's USB port. This will prevent the MiFi device from connecting to the internet.
3. Activate and create your account:
o Open the computer's web browser and go to http://virginmobile.mifi.
o Enter "admin" as the default password at the MiFi login screen.
o Follow the prompts to create an account at virginmobileusa.com.
o Make sure you write down your Account # and MSID.
4. Program your MiFi 2200 device:
o Enter the new Account # and MSID in the MiFi activation wizard.
o Click "Finish" and your device will restart.
5. After the device restarts, reconnect to the MiFi 2200 through your computer's Wi-Fi manager.
6. That's it. You can start surfing, emailing, and more.
Note: You need to activate your MiFi device on a PC or a Mac.